Infographic brought to you by Wrike free collaborative tools
When setting out to create an eCommerce website, user-friendliness should be your foremost priority. Shopping is all about the customer, and it’s important that your online store prominently reflect this simple fact. Unfortunately, a staggering number of eCommerce sites place too heavy an emphasis on chic visuals and other aesthetic elements. While the general look of your site is certainly important, providing visitors with the best possible shopping experience should be job one. With this in mind, take the following factors into account when creating your next eCommerce website.
1. Don’t Require Registration
Requiring customers to register for an account with your store in order to make a purchase is a big mistake in this day and age. For one thing, modern-day consumers value convenience above all else – and when it comes to checking out, the last thing they want to do is spend several minutes creating an account with a store they may never visit again. Additionally, with such an overwhelming abundance of online stores from which to choose, customers who are pressed for time will have no problem finding another store from which to make their intended purchase. At the end of the day, no one enjoys account registration, and there’s no good reason your site should require it.
2. Mobile Optimization is Paramount
These days, most web traffic comes from smart phones and tablet devices instead of traditional desktop and laptop computers. As such, it’s imperative that any eCommerce website that wishes to remain competitive in the current marketplace prioritize mobile optimization. If your site is unable to properly load on mobile devices, you’ll be losing out on a substantial amount of business.Fortunately, the knowledgeable experts and cutting-edge design tools found at http://1shoppingcart.com/packages can prove useful in helping you create a website that’s fully optimized for mobile users.
3. Encourage Feedback
Encouraging feedback is part of offering customers a fully-interactive shopping experience. For this reason, make sure to attach commentary boxes and feedback sections to every product listing on your site. Even unfavorable reviews can prove beneficial, as they foster discussion and imbue your store with a sense of genuineness.
Your eCommerce website should not be an exercise in style over substance. As you’ll find, most modern-day consumers would rather enjoy a convenient, hassle-free shopping experience than explore a site that looks great but is cumbersome to use. When putting together an eCommerce site that prioritizes customer convenience, do away with registration, take mobile optimization seriously and openly encourage user feedback.
In the case of developing websites or web applications, we can’t overlook the great importance of file upload tool for the sites that enables us to upload images, videos and files on the websites. Developing file upload for a site isn’t difficult task as you possibly can achieve it with scripts and codes offered on various sites.
However with the growing need to develop user friendly interface like image previews , size details , mutli queue uploads , cropping , and also resizing features that’s in which jQuery , HTMl5 , an Ajax is available in the picture .
You will find many Features of Image Uploader offered by ImagerJs as follows:
- Upload any image to your server.
- Save the image locally—nice feature for mobile web applications.
- Crop your image while creating the zone with your mouse or touch gestures.
- Resize your image using your mouse, touch gestures, or specify the size in the settings.
- Rotate your image using your mouse or touch gestures.
- Shrink your image to pre-configured quality settings or define custom settings.
- Undo any last changes if needed to get previous state of image.
- ImagerJs is fully touch-enabled and works great on tablets and smartphones as well.
- Make it yours and tailor colors, fonts, and appearance to your needs, just as you like.
- a great user experience across all modern browers .
- Translate or change any menu item, tooltip or button—just add a file with your translation or modifications.
- ImagerJs can be used as an independent widget or as a plugin for Imperavi’s Redactor.
Many programmers, web developers and webmasters have chosen ImagerJs file uploader that will assist you to conveniently add file upload tool to your websites and make your sites more beautiful and user friendly.
Whether you’re creating video content to share online or want to record and save what’s on your screen for some other purpose – being able to do so is extremely useful. Although screen capture is most often associated with creating ‘how to’ video guides and tutorials, its applications range far beyond that as it will also let you record your Skype calls, save online video streams, capture live events, and so on.
Being a screen recorder, Movavi Screen Capture will certainly let you do all that – and then some. However what really stands out is the user-friendly and intuitive approach that will allow you to pick it up and start to use it immediately – without having to leaf through a user guide or spend hours trying to figure out what to do.
Frankly speaking all you need to do to record your screen using Movavi Screen Capture is launch the software, determine the area that you’d like to record, choose the audio source, and start recording. If you want to do more than that you could turn to the other features in the software that will give you full control over the recording parameters and allow you to:
Define the capture area by resizing the frame on-screen or using one of the presets for some of the more common frame sizes.
- Configure the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for the smoothest playback, or less than that if you want to save storage space.
- Choose to capture audio from the system audio or an external device such as a microphone, MIDI device, and so on (or both).
- Adjust the sound levels of the audio that is being recorded.
- Display any keyboard actions in the recording frame so that they can be captured in the video.
- Decide whether to show, hide or highlight the mouse cursor in various situations.
- Set a custom ‘click’ sound to make it more audible.
- Manage the recording process more conveniently with hotkeys or the built-in timer to schedule the duration of the recording.
As you can see, Movavi Screen Capture really is a complete video recording software that will let you fully dictate every aspect of the video you capture from your screen. Considering it brings so much to the table you should definitely try it out and see for yourself just how straightforward and easy to use it is as well.
Infographic brought to you by Wrike project management tools online